It is How To’s Day over at the Lettered Cottage, so I thought I’d share one of my new favorite recipes. Corn-on-the-cob is the quintessential summer side dish, and this recipe is super delicious and super easy. It is so hot here in Oklahoma that we don’t want to go outside for any reason at all, including grilling. This corn is grilled right in your oven, in the comfort of your air-conditioned house. I think I’m ready for fall weather (and it isn’t even July yet)!
Oven Grilled Corn-on-the-Cob
- 4-6 ears of corn – shucks on
- Lemon Pepper (or favorite seasoning)
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Cut off the fibers that are hanging out of the end of each ear of corn.
- Place corn directly on center rack.
- Bake for 30 minutes; remove to wire racks or foil sheet to cool for 2-3 minutes.
- Peel down shucks (do not remove – this will be your handle) and remove the remaining fibers.
- Coat with butter and sprinkle with your favorite seasoning (lemon pepper is quite delicious).